Parent Questionnaire about Remote Learning (Google Classroom) - March 2021
Thank you to all the parents who took part in the questionnaire which covered 84 pupils.
100% of parents said that Google Classroom was useful, with 88% saying they found it extremely useful or very useful.
75.4% of parents said that that remote learning has allowed their child(ren) to make progress. A further 22.8% were unsure about progress.
These are some of the comments parents made about remote learning:
- The school has kept in touch by the teacher phoning regularly.
- Always kept us up to date with what is going on.
- The work has been well set out and questions can be asked if help is needed.
- Just being there you are all superstars!
- The support has been fabulous considering the upheaval of the last year.
- We love Upperby School and its fabulous teachers.