7th January 2021
Dear Parents and Carers
This has been a challenging week and we thank you for your patience and support. The children being supported in school will have a very different experience.
The children will be completing lessons in school and they follow the home learning, which you may see on google classroom or tapestry. Please can you support our staff by ensuring your child is clear that existing school rules and expectations need to be followed.
Please note the following points.
- Children attending school need to attend in full uniform.
- Children need to arrive at the correct time and use their bubble’s entrance.
- Please make sure the children have a warm coat, the school is cold because we have the window’s open.
- Please make sure you order your child’s dinner in advance.
- DO NOT send your child to school if they are ill in any way – however minor it may appear – please keep them at home until they are well. We can’t risk our staff being ill.
- DO NOT send your children to school if they have any COVID symptoms and immediately book a test and let school know as soon as possible.
- Please be aware we may need to close bubbles if we have any COVID 19 cases in school.
- We will be reviewing places at school each week and we can’t guarantee that you will be an allocated space for the duration, as the situation is changing very rapidly.
- We may have to close some bubbles if we do not have enough staff to cover classes adequately. We would do this as a last resort and try to provide as much notice as possible.
- Please send your child on the days that you need. Please e-mail using firstname.lastname@example.org the days required, if it is not full time.
Please do not hesitate to contact school if you have any queries.